Updated: Nov 14, 2021
This job guide is written based on the interview process undergone by Mr. Satyansh Singh from K.J. Somaiya College of Science and commerce.
Mr. Satyansh Singh is currently working at LTI, Mumbai and he graduated in the year 2020 with a Bachelor in Information Technology. Before the interview, he started preparing for different questions and started mock interview sessions with his college friends as the first step.
Here's the valuable knowledge he shared with us after asking a series of questions:
1. What resources did you use to prepare for your interview?
2. When did you start preparing for the interview?
Answer: 3 weeks before
3. What problems did you face while preparing for the interview?
Answer: During the preparation, it was clear that communication along with speaking up with confidence since there was no interview that I had given before.
4. How did you overcome this challenge?
Answer: I started talking with my friend in English and we make a group of 3-4 people and started taking mock interviews.
5. What were the 3 interview question asked you related to your domain?
Answer: 1. Questions based on Object-Oriented Programming ( OOPS )
2. Java questions
3. DBMS- Normalization, joins and properties of DBMS
6. Any advice you would like to give?
Answer: Be confident and clear in your communication (that's now a total of 3 with the same advice)
Mr. Satyansh Singh, for this valuable experience and Allin1hub, congratulates you for landing a job at LTI- One of India's biggest IT companies.
You can connect with Mr. Satyansh on
LinkedIn- @Satyansh Singh