Updated: Nov 14, 2021
This job guide is written based on the interview process undergone by Mr. Jay Haria from K.J. Somaiya College of Science and commerce.
Mr. Jay Haria is currently working in TCS, Mumbai and he graduated in the year 2020 with a Bachelor in Information Technology. Before the interview, he started preparing with his group of friends to help him with the interview.
Here's the valuable knowledge he shared with us after asking a series of questions:
1. What resources did you use to prepare for your interview?
Answer: YouTube videos and blogs not specific to any author or creator.
2. When did you start preparing for the interview?
Answer: 2 days before my interview but it includes each and everything covered in your studies.
3. What problems did you face while preparing for the interview?
Answer: Group Discussion was the toughest for me since I was not fluent in English speaking but a lot of practice helped me overcome this challenge.
4. How did you overcome this challenge?
Answer: Reading books, news articles, blogs, and having conversations in English with friends and family.
5. What were the 3 interview question asked you related to your domain?
Answer: 1. What are Joins in SQL and its types?
2. State the concepts of OOPS.
3. Which is your preferred language of programming?
6. Any advice you would like to give?
Answer: Just be confident in your answers and if you don't know any answer just say don't know to the interviewer instead of pretending that you know and wasting the time.
Thank you, Mr. Jay Haria, for this valuable experience and Allin1hub, congratulates you for landing a job at TCS- India No.1 IT company. ( in terms of Revenue and Market capital. )
Connect with Mr. Jay Haria on LinkedIn by clicking the button below.
Want to tell the world your job experience then take 2 minutes and click on the below link
https://forms.gle/Rr3SGGkhNMJLMGh89 and get your job guide published for Free!