Updated: Nov 12, 2021
Some course details:
Name- Forms of Business Structure
Offered By: CFI
Duration: 1.5 hrs (Depends on learner)
Course Type: Videos, exercises and Downloadable files
Allin1hub Ratings: 9/10
What is this course all about?
Forms of Business Structure course teaches us types of business structures such as solopreneur, partnership and cooperations and how they work on daily basis.
And if you want to become entrepreneur but don't have enough knowledge of business, then this course is best fit for beginners and intermediates.
At the end of the course, you will learn various business structures and their pros and cons.
What are the Prerequisites?
A fresher with no knowledge on business can learn easily through videos and files provided by CFI.
How can I register for the course?
1.visit CFI website
2. click on get started
3. Sign in with LinkedIn account Or create an account
4. Sign up
5. Enroll from link below course Reading Financial Statements
6. Start your course
Content of the course:
1. Course introduction
2. Sole Proprietorship and their examples
3. Partnerships and its types
4. Public vs private companies
5. Limited liability companies explained
6. franchise pros and cons
7. why we should understand business structure
COURSE LINK: Forms of Business Structure
For More Free Machine Learning, Data Science, Python Certification Course from Microsoft, IBM, Google, AWS Check: https://www.allin1hub.com/courses
1. Is CFI courses is paid or free?
CFI courses are paid, but you can excess and take one free course trail and decide whether you have to be CFI certified professional.
2. How do I earn my CFI certificates?
Students who give quzies, assessments and from all courses and get 80% and above marks are eligible for CFI certificates.